Family (2 or more, same residence): $70.00
Sustaining: $5/month individual or $8/month family
* Unlimited access to quality groomed nordic ski trails
* Access to warming hut upon completion (anticipated for 2016-17 season)!
* Subscription to Nansen’s Newsletter for trail updates, events, and activities
* Support the oldest continually operating Ski Club in America
* Show your Member Card & Receive 10% off at Mountain Fire Pizza in Gorham
* $10 off any purchase at our online Club Store
* Help Nansen Trails remain open as a community resource
* Access to Ski & Snowshoe Equipment locker – Free use of ski’s, poles, boots
* Updated Trails Map
* Bumper Sticker
* Sustaining Members help ensure the longevity of the club and provide stability throughout the year for just $5 or $8/month. Thank you!
The Moffett House Museum
119 High Street, Berlin
Androscoggin Valley Chamber of Commerce
($5.00 off with their Ski Pass)
164 Main Street, Berlin
White Mountain Cafe & Bookstore
212 Main Street, Gorham
Northern Oasis Massage & Yoga
55 Maynesboro Street, Berlin
Gorham Hardware & Sports
98 Main Street, Gorham
Have friends or family coming up that may not have gear?
MEMBERS now have access to our ski locker with a variety of skis, poles, and boots to borrow. Just give us a call or send an e-mail and we’ll check for your size in the locker and arrange for pickup.